Pages

Saturday 19 July 2014

What more can I say. I am a truly a man of the Nature!

Din, my new housemate, brought me to a place I had never thought existed before. The location is surprisingly near to my workplace. Din had shown me to the path which replenished my energy. We went to the rapids in the hutan simpan. The scenery was extraordinary. It has been forever since I felt that great watching the beautiful design of the Almighty Creator. Truth is, I can literally sense the natural energy diffusing into every bit of my blood and vein. It was refreshing and I was superbly nature-stricken!

I nearly burst into tears when I sat on one of the rocks at the rapids thinking how Allah has designed the universe so great and vast just for the humans to ponder and contemplate upon His greatness. The nature is the Sign of the Creator. I was back to nature when I was at the rapids. I dipped my feet in the cold water and I felt its utter coldness. I wonder how cold is it in the Poles.

And I wonder, in unspeakable fear, how hot will the Fire be.

No comments:

Post a Comment