Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

If I Were A Ninja

I’ve been admiring men in suits and costumes, especially the ones which usually appear in animes and superhero movies or even super sentais  - say it Spider-Man, Batman, Kamen Rider and many more to be named.


 To tell you the truth, I’m just so caught up, attracted, amazed, amused, mesmerized, astonished, vaccinated with characters whose outfits are designed to be equipped with masks and armours. Every moment seeing a superhero costumes or the likes will always dose me with undescribed enthralment.  It is most likely that I got this enthusiasm from my father, who is quite into ninjas.


Ninja, obviously, is from Japan. I have always been fantasizing what it would be like to be a ninja since I was a child; learning to master special uncanny jutsus, equipped with cool gadgets and weapons(kunai and shuriken), as well as the awing fighting techniques.


If I were a ninja, there are several things that I wish I can do. Firstly, it would be delightful to move as fast as lightning without anyone noticing. You see, there’s a lot that can be done when you have the ability to move fast; you can win in any race, you shall be entitled the speed demon in your football team, chasing an escaping thief, or somewhat represent your country in the internationals. How fun it could be when you have the power of speed spinning within your legs.


If I were a ninja, I think I should also consider holding a professional personnel security business. It’s quite easy. Someone shall hire me for his security within a stipulated period, and covering an accorded task. I think this kind of job can give me a living, though I have to face death every time I’m at work. Despite the challenges I might encounter, it should be fun—taking out the bad guys, saving some civilians as well as stabbing some rogues straight through their ribs.


If I were a ninja, I will cheat in exams, yeah, I know, you will do the same thing. Possessing special chameleon jutsu, access to the teacher’s or lecturer’s office will not be a problem. Without any doubt, I shall copy or take a look at the answers beforehand. Clone jutsu is a suitable technique to pass with flying colours.


If I were a ninja, I would like to use any jutsu that can send me flying high in the sky. I always crave to bathe in the sea of puffy clouds, and at the same time savour the moment of looking down to all people on the earth below.


If I were a ninja....ah, forget it. As if it’s gonna happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment