Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

Childhood

I always get this weird sensation whenever I come across the topic of childhood. I feel like building a time machine to travel back to the past and meet the 'young' me and say these to him:

1. Hi, buddy. Can you tell who am I? I'm you. Future you. Yes you. Amazing ain't?

2. How's mak? And ayah? What' are they doing? Thank them for the love that they bless you with everyday.

3. It's great to see the way you have grown discovering this world, and become mature along with the people inside it. You see, I'm the product of you.

4. I always admire you, my past. I remember you didn't give way to indolence.

5. I like your style in executing your intelligence.

6. Good job for always being the center of attention in your class. Well, you are a smart boy after all. 

7. Thanks a lot for the football training. Hence, me today- a recognized talent with some lethal weapons.

8. But, I'm sorry. You would have to stop playing football for some period of time when you reach 19 years old of age. I'm really sorry. You just have to accept it. Don't worry. I found a way to bring us back on the pitch.

9. Your SPM result will not be that good. It's just so-so.

10. You will meet amazing people and make new friends.

11. Sometimes setbacks would mess up your life, but you will manage to overcome them.

12. You will grow up a handsome man, and have many admirers. What? You don't believe me? Have faith in yourself! (kui3)

13. You will meet a girl and fall in love with her, but due to some circumstances, you decide to break up. 

14. After your downfall, you will rise again and become a strong man.

15. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment