Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Random Adventure


The monsters are approaching towards me, and I, if truth to be told, am going to pee in my pants. The bug-like creatures endlessly swarm the place, and the number keeps growing. I don’t really know what really happens, but I somehow was transferred into this weird location full of human debris and reek of the stench of blood. The creatures are fearsome. They have this razor-sharp cutters connected to their mouth, I would say. They are swamp-green in colour, which disgusts me since it appears that the embodiment of a colour is shit-like.


But I somehow possess a weird-looking belt in my right hand in all of a sudden. Magically, whether it is from the power of my intuition or discretion or illumination or whatever it is, I buckle the belt up around my waist and, after doing some hand gestures—I transform into a bulky, handsome being, equipped with a miraculous alien suit and  kapoww bang boom pow, that is how the story goes.


I wake up and find out I am lying in my bed. I check around my waist, there’s no magical belt after all. It is only the rolled blanket which covers my belly. Ah. What a first-class delusion it was. It was surreal yet real. Once in a while, it is okay to transform to your alter egos in dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment