Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Bad Cough, Exams, Home

It’s been a while since I got infected with some sort of bacterium which constantly reproducing(tremendously), invading, intruding, and hacking into my respiratory system. I couldn’t help myself but coughing persistently when i got the feeling of the weird airflow lingering in my throat.



A perfect masterpiece is finished in no time- a bad bad cough. Not a good timing though. How I wish it to occur at least a bit later since I am still struggling(literally) in the examination week. not a single soul who dwells in this wretched world will let the precious remaining marks to be abolished from his sight.


 what more it has came to finals. i cannot let that to happen. to me, if it comes to exams, it’s a war then. this issue is no kick-about. my parents always told me to always be ready to face exams, no matter how petty or pesky the examination is. ok mom. ok dad. all checked. no worries. i’ll be home in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment