Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

Break


The mid semester break is just around the corner. I cannot help but feel so excited about it. It has been quite a while since I gone back home, and I have always missed all the things in my hometown. The most apparent is the scent of the air; it’s really different if I take a whiff here compared to that in Terengganu. Here is a bit soggy, but concentrated with the sharp ‘fragrance’ of chemicals lingering in the air. Terengganu’s? It’s like you are living in a big inhaler.

There’s only one paper left, and I’m putting all my efforts to secure an A for that subject. An A can dramatically change your CGPA, and I need to boost my CGPA as soon as possible. There’s no much time left. Time and tides wait for no man, they say. I’ll be the one who will ride on the surface of the rough rolling waves and emerge as a survivor. Well..I need a raft then.Hm

No comments:

Post a Comment