Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Robots,Hearts, Hell


Many a people find it is a must to fall in love since they don’t wish to turn themselves into robots. How do they relate these two things? Robots? Love? Falling in love, again and again, time and again, is it really, intrinsically the nature of man? I mean, is it an utter necessity to have a pakwe/makwe along by your side while you are still, figuratively, do not have a proper grasp onto yourself?


 How about you yourself? -Your financial issue, your job, your everything. Oh, and how about your parents? Your study? I, for one, as a student, does not harmonise with the fall-in-love attitude. not anymore.


For some reasons, I could not help myself but to scorn to the ideology of youngster-but-not-yet-matured love. i’m sorry if my words offended anyone, but seeing this situation really gives me a gist of tasting hell. i could not find a way on how not to feel guilty wasting my parents’ money to buy top-ups, as well as the remorse to top-up more sins.


One more thing, the topic regarding hearts, broken hearts, for example, should not be treated too seriously.
The people who do not have bf/gf are not robots btw. maybe they are still searching the meaning of life, and also to suffice themselves, to make it more sensible and logical to find a mortal love, when the time is right.


 ah. but this piece of writing might just be applicable only to a student like me who still needs to strive for my study. for those who have worked and have already get the grasp of your gravity(already got your source of income and all), fall la in love with suitable person ork. nok ngat fall in love. find one.


p/s: this is not a serious writing, it’s just a casual one. trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment