Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Far off on the horizon, I saw a lady in a yellow dress, she was wearing a blue headscarf, and she looked decent, for me at least. It was when I was sitting at my work table, when I noticed a slight but significant change in the ever beautiful atmosphere - she was the change.

The lady seemed to be waiting for someone as she kept glancing on her tiny wrist watch, which was as tiny as her arms. As she waited, I waited too. My eyeballs could not stop tracking where her eyeballs went. She must be in her late twenties, I think.

Under a shady tree she stood. And my eyes too, felt the shade that she might feel. Her beauty was a little out of the ordinary; an electrifying yellow shade to my sight. I must admit that it only took me three seconds to fall in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment